Assistant Retail Supervisor
University Medical Center
- Retail / Wholesale
• Education: High School diploma
• 1 to 2 years food service with crew leader or supervisory experience preferred
• Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and Holidays.
• Hours may vary: Monday thru Friday 3:30pm till 12am; and Weekends 6am til 3:30pm or 3pm till 12am.
Supervise 5 to 10 employees per shift. Direct employees in proper food service and customer service techniques, maintaining cleanliness within the cafeteria. Assume responsibility for ensuring that café operations are directed in a manner consistent with established policies and procedures and monitor all cash operations. Have the ability to multitask, handle customer complaints, work hands on as well as delegate tasks. Perform other duties as assigned.
This job description is a brief summary and does not include all duties that may be assigned to this job.
Entry level: $8.59 per hour plus shift differential and attendance incentive
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Assistant Manager Retail Jobs
- View more Healthcare Jobs
- View more Hospitality Jobs
- View more Retail / Wholesale Jobs
- View more University Medical Center Jobs